- Before entering the library, have your University-issued ID card.
- As a general rule, no drinking, no eating and don’t use mobile phones in the library. But you can drink on the 1st floor.
|Regular||Mon. – Fri.||8:45-21:00|
|Vacation periods||Mon. – Fri.||8:45-17:00|
※On Saturdays and Sundays between 10:00-13:00, You need to take University-issued ID card for entering the Library building.
- Saturdays and Sundays during Summer, Winter and Spring vacations, National holidays.
- University Foundation Day (Oct. 1st)
- New Year’s holiday （Dec. 27th-Jan.4th)
- Kofu Campus holiday (Aug.)
- The days of the Entrance Exam and preparation.
※See the Library Calendar for details. Changes in opening or service hours will be posted.
- Books are loaned out on certain conditions.
- To check out a book, present the book with your ID card or library card at the Service Counter.
|Circulation Limit||Loan Period|
|Staff & Student||10 items||3 weeks|
|Visitor||3 items||2 weeks|
- Before the due date, you may extend the loan period for seven days unless someone else has placed a hold on it.
PENALTIES FOR OVERDUE BOOKS
- Please be aware that when an item is overdue for a certain period of time, you will not be able to check out any items for the same period of time.
TO PLACE A HOLD
- If the book you want is checked out to another user, ask the library staff at the Library office Counter to place a hold on it or place a hold yourself on the OPAC.
- When the book is returned, it will be held for you.
LOOKING FOR MATERIALS
- To find materials, please use the OPAC (Online Public Access Catalog) found on the library website. The OPAC provides access by author, title, keywords in title and others, and will tell you where the materials are located.
- There are the OPAC terminals in the reading areas of the 2nd and 3rd floors.
- Materials can be copied in the library as long as they are within the limits of the Japanese Copyright Law.
- Fill out the application form before your photocopy.
- Buy a copy card in the Co-op shop and use the machines in the reading areas.
- When you pay the copy charge at public expense, please buy the copy card from the allowance beforehand.
- The Inter-Library Loan service gives access to materials from other libraries which are not owned by the Main Library.
- Fill out the application form 『文献複写申込書』(Bunkenfukusha-moshikomisho) and hand it in at the Library office Counter. (Pay service)
- Fill out the application form 『学外図書借受申込書』(Gakugaitosho-kariuke-moshikomisho) and hand it in at the Library office Counter. (Pay service)
- A letter of introduction is available at the Library office Counter.